How can I fly in a Fighter Jet?
Since we regularly have customers not sure how to book a fighter jet flight and afraid they do something wrong – we decided to provide a short overview with the fighter jet flight booking process.
First of all – let us start with what we tell customers again and again on the phone: You can’t do anything wrong, MiGFlug is a nice company. Whatever changes you might want to do to your booking later on, it will be possible – and free of charge. So, let us start with the classic way to book a fighter jet flights. This is for a customer who books a fighter jet flight for himself. These are the steps.
How do I buy a Fighter Jet Flight for myself?
- Choose an offer depending on favorite fighter jet or location. we are happy to help finding the best offer for you – so why not give us a call as a first step? We have a wide variety of jets with different strengths and price tags. A good start is also the overview of our jets. You can change the location later on (for price differences between jets you either have to pay the difference or get a refund – or a free video, longer flight duration etc).
- Define the flight date. When you know the jet, location – define a flight date (of you know it already)
- Book your fighter jet flight by using Credit Card or Bank Wire Transfer. Currently we accept Visa and Mastercard. Most flights, especially those in the US, can be booked by making a downpayment. The remainder can be paid on the day of the flight. The fighter jet flight can be booked here.
- Receive all necessary information to prepare the flight. That includes the predefined date and time (from 2.), directions, your pilot’s contact details, nearby hotel recommendations, and important information to prepare the flight. So you’ll know what to wear, what to eat before the flight etc. At the same time, the pilot will receive your details also, so he can contact you in case of a bad weather forecast.
- Sign T&Cs, Medical, Disclaimer, see doctor if in doubt
- Enjoy your flight in a real fighter jet!
A second very popular option is to book the fighter jet flight as a gift for someone else. Now – this can be booked exactly the way described above if you want it for a certain flight date – for example for the Birthday of the lucky giftee. But often these jet flight experience gifts are booked open date, and with a voucher. That’s possible, and below we have written down the usual „fighter jet as a gift“ buying process.
How do I book a Fighter Jet Flight as a Gift?
- Choose an offer depending on favorite fighter jet or location*
- Buy the flight gift certificate
- You’ll get the gift voucher right away upon booking
- Either you or the giftee contacts us to set up a date or get more information
- Receive all necessary information to prepare the flight
- Giftee signs T&Cs, Medical, Disclaimer, see doctor if in doubt
- Giftee enjoys the flight in a real fighter jet!
* everything is flexible, and there is for example the option to book a voucher that is for all US locations – or a value voucher can also be done. If you want to change it later on and choose another location, no problem. We just have to take care of the price difference, if there is any.
Please note, the gift voucher is not an actual value voucher and won’t be collected on the day of the flight. It’s simply that you have sth to present. You can also create a personal voucher, we are happy to provide stunning photos and videos for that purpose, free of charge.
If course the second option is also available for non-gifts who do not know the flight date yet.
A special case are the MiG-29 flights in Russia. Operated by a Russian state company, everything is a bit more complicated here (are you surprised?).
How do I book a MiG-29 Flight?
The MiG-29 flights is a bit more complicated to set up. We therefore moved the MiG-29 booking process to a page. Here you can learn how to book your MiG-29 flight. Any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us.